VDart Inc Detroit, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Director Business Development
Location: Detroit, MI
Required Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of new business development within the IT consulting services industry particularly selling IT services and solutions in Custom Software Application Development, IoT, Mobility, Connected technologies, Blockchain, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, and Intelligent automation etc.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and results-oriented business development professional possessing the innate ability to drive strategic opportunities from discovery to closure
- Highly organized consultative sales professional with a consistent record of establishing strong and trusted business relationships with customers.
- Metrics driven mindset with the ability to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), ensuring long-term success.
- Capable of strategically identifying and establishing consistent contact with decision makers and people of influence within the healthcare industry
- History of implementing and executing an effective business development plan in consultation with senior leadership and other key executive team members
- Ability to generate meaningful, revenue generating relationships across multiple clients and client sites nationwide in alignment with client and company goals and initiatives
- Well-versed in a variety of industry-specific topics with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including RFI/RFP response and public speaking engagements
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, flexible sales professional who is calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to effectively close business, meeting or exceeding minimum company standards
- Should be well versed with latest industry trends
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree is strongly preferred within an area of study focused on communications, business or IT.
- C-Suite sales experience is strongly preferred
- History of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Will be responsible for selling IT services and Digital Transformation solutions to drive revenue and profit
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain an effective business development and sales plan that will meet or exceed the company’s sales objectives and revenue/profit goals.
- Establish sustainable new client pipeline, expand revenue opportunities, and play a key role in building and cultivating strategic business relationships
- Account penetration through the effective discovery of new business opportunities, heavily involved in all aspects of the sales process
- Drive alignment across stakeholders, executing robust campaigns and other sales strategies to grow the sales pipeline
- Lead generation through effective prospecting, cold calling, internet marketing, networking, proposal writing and relationship building
- Flexibility to travel as required for prospecting, client meetings and professional conferences
What we offer:
- Uncapped earnings (salary + commission + bonus)
- Full benefits
- Opportunity for growth
VDart Digital is solving complex technology problems and delivering long-term value for our customers by developing advanced mobility solutions. We power next generation of mobility and the growing need for mobility on-demand with our fleet management, digital key, in-vehicle infotainment and connected vehicle solutions by collaborating with leading automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and fleet owners.
VDart IncWhy Work Here?
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interest
VDart Digital, a VDart company is a Global Digital solutions and professional services firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, delivering cutting edge technology solutions, specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We lead digital transformation by designing and developing future ready solutions, helping businesses thrive in a Digital Society using blockchain, IOT, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Identify management, and Intelligent automation. VDart Digital is solving complex technology problems and delivering long-term value for our customers by developing advanced mobility solutions. We power next generation of mobility and the growing need for mobility on-demand with our fleet management, digital key, in-vehicle infotainment and connected vehicle solutions by collaborating with leading automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and fleet owners.
BusinessView all jobs at VDart Inc