VDart-We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Role: SAP Program Manager/ SAP Project Manager/SAP Project Manager.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Intake project work based on established processes
- Manage Infra projects with adequate Infra basis domain knowledge like sizing, landscape etc.
- Review and align on requirements and deliverables as part of monthly planning and commitments
- Closely work with business, project, and technical teams to align and deliver on time with quality
- Be part of the continuous improvement team in maturing the process and reducing inefficiencies
- Good communication to all stakeholders with the right level of details based on target audience
- Partner with technical leads in shaping solutions and driving work estimates and end-end delivery
- Interface with Ops team in hand-off, transition as required
- Develop (Incl. SAP specifics) approaches and tactical plans of business activities like Cutover, go-live to improve collaboration
- Manage defects from project work and ensure closure and manage risk as needed
- Update and review project status with stakeholders as needed
- Escalate issues thru the right process to draw attention and resolution
- Run stand-ups and other meetings as needed to make decisions based on priority.
Keywords: "SAP Project Manager", "SAP Program Manager" , "SAP Infrastructure Project Manager" , "SAP Infra Project Manager" , "SAP Infra Program Manager".
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc