VDart We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Role : Dynamics NAV Developer
Location: Southington, CT
Duration : Contract or Full Time
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of MS NAV 2015/2016
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience on As-Is study and to-be documentations.
- Strong skills on Program design / specification documents
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules
- Hands on experience on General Ledger, Cash Management, AP & AR modules, Inventory, ADCS, WMS, Shipment Delivery etc.,
- One End to End NAV implementation experience, Propose functional solution fitment
- Experience in NAV E-Business solutions Vendor / Customer portal process.
- Strong skills on CRM Modules, Manufacturing modules.
- Should have experience on Support process and User Training.
- Navision 2013 R2 programming knowledge, ability to develop quires, custom reports.
- Ability to manage customers requirement and provide suitable solution within NAV.
Skills : ((MS OR Microsoft) AND Dynamics AND (Navision OR NAV) AND ("General Ledger" OR "Cash Management" OR "Account Payable" OR "Account Receivable") AND ADCS AND WMS) OR ((MS OR Microsoft) AND Dynamics AND (Navision OR NAV) AND ("General Ledger" OR "Cash Management" OR "Account Payable" OR "Account Receivable") AND ADCS AND WMS)
If your skills match our requirements, Click here to Apply.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc