VDart We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: Delivery Lead (JDA WMS)
Location: Hartford, CT
Experience & Mandatory Skills
- 8-10+ years relevant experience working as a Service Delivery Manager in IT industry
- Must have good understanding of the ITIL processes (Incident / request handling, approval process, Change and Problem Management, Governance & Reporting)
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
Technical Skills (Below skill is mandatoy)
- Hands-on experience in any of the SCM tool/ERPs - JDA WMS
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take complete control/ownership for Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes,
- Ensure high levels of performance in the above processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process, the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting the service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and client review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
If your skills match our requirements, Share resume to email@example.com
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc