Database Developer with Ad Stack
VDart Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 4 days ago
VDart We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Job Title: Database Developer with Ad Stack
Location: Univeral City CA
- 10+ years of experience with traditional database development on Oracle/MSSQL/PostgreSQL
- 2+ years of experience with databases other than Oracle/MSSQL/MySQL, such as Vertica, MongoDB or HDFS/HIVE
- Programming skills in either Java or Python
- Experience in shell scripting languages such as Bash or Bourne
- Understanding of Ad tech stack and data (Ad Servers, DSM, Programmatic, DMP, etc)
- Strong communication and documentation skill is absolutely required for this role as you will be working directly with both IT and non-technical groups
- Design, develop and support multiple data projects in traditional relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL and PostgreSQL as well as non-traditional database such as Vertica and Hive.
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement required data model and ETL processes on your own
- Participate in data architecture and engineering decision making/planning
- Translate complex technical subjects into terms that can be understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience with the ETL tools such as Pentaho or Talend
- Web analytics or Business Intelligence a plus, but not required.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at VDart Inc.