Van Dyke Landscape Architects (VDLA) is in search of a self-motivated and team-oriented landscape architect / landscape designer with approximately 2-5 years experience to join our Solana Beach, CA office. VDLA is a firm with a long history of exemplary work in Southern California, beginning in the early 1970’s. Our diverse portfolio of work includes corporate/biotech campuses, planned community development, urban design / public spaces, institutional / education projects, civic / libraries, parks, national cemeteries, and water resource management.
VDLA offers competitive salaries, a fun and energetic work environment, a 4-1/2 day work schedule, and support to pursue your personal and professional goals. Our office is centrally located on Stevens Ave. with easy access to freeways, beaches, and the Coast Highway.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional verbal and graphic communication skills
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and file management skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop / Sketchup / Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Enscape and/or Lumion rendering software a plus
- Self-motivated with ability to manage time and schedules in an efficient manner
- Experience with hardscape design and detailing
- Strong understanding of southern California landscape palettes and water efficient landscape design
- Proficient in sustainable design practices including LID, LEED, stormwater management, and water conservation
Please submit Resume and Work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
VDLA Landscape Architects
Solana Beach, CA