Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Children's Hospital of Richmond
The Children?s Hospital of Richmond of the Virginia Commonwealth University has committed itself to transforming the Child Development Division into a model academic unit devoted to excellence in clinical care, teaching, and research in the area of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities. We are seeking a full-time developmental pediatrician at the Associate Professor or full Professor level (non tenure-eligible) to join our team.
- Provide comprehensive patient assessments through medical, psychological, social work and educational testing
- Diagnose and recommend care planning, referrals, follow-up care coordination and intervention for the division's patients
- Provide teaching and mentorship to students, residents, and other trainees
- Serve on Departmental or School of Medicine level committees when appropriate, and engage in professional activities through journal review, conference presentations, etc.
- Board certified in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics or Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.