VCC LLC Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
VCC was founded in 1987 and is a full-service commercial general contractor with extensive experience in pre-construction, design-build, construction management, consultation, value engineering and contract delivery. Since the day we opened our doors, our promise has been to deliver excellence in construction. Every employee at VCC is an asset in achieving this promise, and we take pride in investing in the best talent in the industry. We operate as a family and our culture is founded on true partnership, collaboration, doing what’s right, and an open-door policy.
We have worked to build the reputation as a leading contractor in the nation, growing from one office in Little Rock, Ark. to nine offices around the country, construction projects in all 50 states, and consistently ranked in ENR's Top 100 contractors. We have maintained a debt-free, financially conservative philosophy. This approach has kept us financially strong.
At VCC we truly care. We care about you, your family, and your growth, both professionally and personally. When you work at VCC, you will be part of a team who is willing and ready to support you and give you the tools to be successful. We are proud of our history and what we have accomplished over the decades, and it is our people at VCC who have made our success possible.
We are continually inspired by the challenges and triumphs of the building process, and we are confident that the VCC family will only grow and improve with aspiring new employees like you.
We are looking for a Content Creator that is motivated to hep take us to the next level. This role will be essential in ensuring the quality and effectiveness of all content shared on our website, social media channels, newsletters, internal and external communications and wherever else our content ends up!
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
The Content Creator is responsible for supporting the Marketing team in curating and creating content promoting company awareness. The Content Creator will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team and focus on writing and publishing pieces, editing videos or creating interactive media elements that share these ideas in innovative and engaging ways.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Producing marketing copy to advertise on company marketing materials, advertising materials, articles, and more.
- Writing, creating, editing and proofreading blog posts, newsletters, social media campaigns and content for website.
- Help develop a content strategy across all brands and all channels.
- Support brand development and awareness using various marketing mediums
- Collaborate with marketing team and internal departments to complete proposals, presentations, etc. marketing and identify and solve problems.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into digital content pieces
- Research industry-related topics
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Experience in construction, engineering, architect or related industry
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (eg. WordPress)
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
WHAT WE OFFER
At VCC you aren't just an employee; you're an important member of our team. Below are some of the excellent benefits we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, prescription & dental benefits, life insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Interested in VCC? Learn about our job postings and more:
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at VCC LLC