We are seeking an Android Engineer for our growing team.
With Vaporstream, you'll have the chance to make a big difference on a team working together to build and enhance our secure messaging app. The Android team is currently working to build new features while maintaining a continuous delivery to production. We pride ourselves in creating the best possible user experience experience while using the best tools for the job.
In this role, you will work in an Agile team that handles specs driven by both internal needs as well as customer requests to build new features and improve existing functionality of the Android mobile app.
All of our team works remotely, and this is a remote (work from home) position.
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in Android Development, computer science, information technology or related field
- Individuals passionate about user experience as well as Architecture implementation & Android UI/X and Development Patterns
- Experience or knowledge in MVVM architecture & JetPack
- Experience in kotlin as well as Java
- Understanding of REST, JSON. Websockets & Retrofit a big plus
- Understanding of the full mobile application design, development, and deployment lifecycle
- Experience in an Agile setting using Jira, Bitbucket, Git Flow, and Git version control
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
Bonus Points If You Understand...
- Encryption at either a network or database level
- Dependency Injection & Dagger
- Android Room and Database Architecture
- Job Scheduling
- CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, AppCenter, CircleCI or similar
Powered by JazzHR
VAPORSTREAM INCChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.