- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Van Ness Feldman, LLP, a mid-sized Georgetown law firm that specializes in energy, natural resource, environmental and transportation policy, seeks a candidate to work with two Principals, two Attorneys and two Director, Governmental Issues in the firm’s Government Relations and Public Policy practice.
The candidate must possess high level clerical skills; strong communication skills; mastery of grammar, spelling and punctuation; attention to detail; and proficiency in the use of computer programs. Maintains professional demeanor and positive image with clients, attorneys, and other members of the staff and preserves confidentiality of client and firm matters. Participates actively as a team player among professionals, secretarial personnel and with all other firm employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-Assists with scheduling appointments, arranging conference calls, making travel arrangements, returning messages for supervisors, and/or handling administrative details.
- Provides research, writing and synthesizing of substantive information as needed.
- Provides assistance to professionals by researching, analyzing and synthesizing a variety of topics under the guidance of supervisor.
- Completes special projects: compiles, collates and organizes information, as requested, to complete projects which may be assigned.
- Work closely with the public policy team.
- Record time and expenses for professionals.The candidate will type at least 50 wpm and be proficient with Microsoft Office. Prefer completion of undergraduate degree. Previous government affairs, public policy or coalition experience will be considered. Previous law firm experience is not required.
Benefits include health, dental, 401(k), and profit sharing plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
VAN NESS FELDMAN LLP
Get fresh Energy Resources Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.