ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION: We co-create and supply our partners with hot-cooked products including sauces, cheese sauces, soups, chilis and marinades. Our cold-processed products include dressings, sauces, spreads and batters. And we have a world-class facility dedicated to producing fresh salsas.
JOB PURPOSE: The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for supporting employees in our plant operations and offices, providing strategic input into organization design, managing employee relations issues, ensuring a robust talent pipeline, facilitating performance management, training facilitation and all other HR initiatives. Ensures compliance with legal and corporate guidelines.
- HR Expertise including labor laws and employee relations
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Proficient with Windows programs and HRIS systems
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Primary point of contact for the day-to-day questions/issues that arise from employees, including the interpretation of HR policies, practices and procedures to employees and managers.
- Drive key HR initiatives across departments, including staffing, performance management, training and development, rewards & recognition, organizational effectiveness and employee communication.
- Coach and counsel employees and managers regarding employee and labor relations issues.
- Develop proactive communication strategies for all employee related events or changes.
- Create, coordinate and facilitate employee programs, training and events.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations by respecting confidentiality, establishing trust and credibility, being seen by employees as approachable and fair, balancing business needs with employee needs, and spending significant time interfacing directly with employees.
- Work with department leaders, and staff to establish and maintain a positive work environment which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.Help in the administration of our talent pipeline programs, including but not limited to training, recruitment efforts, associate and intern orientations, and potentially interviewing candidates.
- You will have a high level of access to confidential and business information and will be expected to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion with regard to all matters, data, and documents
Education and Experience
Years of Experience
- 5 years’ experience in generalist HR or other relevant roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Previous Employee Relations or Labor Relations experience
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)