Customer Service Representative-No Experience Required-Paid Training
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're searching for diligent candidates searching for an Entry Level Customer Service Representative position with real development potential!
Our mission is to foster and sustain true relationships with our customers and investors through great customer service.
Because of our positive mindset, integrity , accountability, and desire for growth, we have emerged as the region 's leading management advisory agency. These same capabilities are just what we're searching for in our Customer Service Representative. For optimal efficiency, we choose to coach and improve our Customer service employees. We remain devoted to providing the best level of support to our consumers and affiliates. Unlike big large corporations, we are committed to personalized focus, which strategically places us in a situation to maximize customer retention and close the divide amongst our rivals.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
• Work closely with marketing teams to keep up-to-date on new goods, programs, promotional campaigns and regulations
• communicate directly with consumers in a polite and respectful way when listening carefully to their questions.
• Deliver appropriate strategies and help to guarantee that no client is disappointed.
• Manage sensitive client details with respect and vigilance
• Greeting, approving, suggesting products and services, and closing clients.
• Propose fields of enhancement for management personnel to boost customer loyalty
Customer Service Representative Requirements :
• High School Diploma or GED or higher
• Experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, restaurant or sales
• Ability to adapt to change and function in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Good mindset and willingness to be flexible when dealing with clients and providing customer service
• Team participant who is able to also work individually
• Exceptional customer service attitude and good leadership abilities that build meaningful interactions with other team members, customers, and clients.
VA VisionariesWhy Work Here?
Great environment with opportunities to grow and travel.
VA Visionaries is comprised of impressive consultants who provide stellar training and expertise in growing our clients’ base while penetrating new markets for our telecommunication partners.