Aspirus Spine and Neurosciences Institute in Wausau, WI is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Team in providing outstanding care to patients.
- Primary assistant to 1 Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician. Other team members include 3 other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Full time opportunity, in clinic and admitting and discharging patients on procedure days.
- No call, weekends or holidays
- .9 FTE position – 3/4 of the time is spent on the inpatient unit at the Aspirus Wausau Hospital. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoons are in clinic.
- Approximately 5-6 patients seen per half day in the clinic. Inpatient volumes vary.
- Experienced candidates preferred but strong new grads encouraged to apply.
- Malpractice: 100% coverage
- Health and dental insurance: Percentage of premiums paid by Aspirus
- Retirement: 403(b) retirement plan & 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Paid time off: 208 hours/year (vacation + holidays not worked)
- Sick: Up to 80 hours/year
- CME Allowance: $2,600/calendar year
- Dues & memberships: $1,400/calendar year
- Relocation: 100% reasonable & standard up to $15,000
- Other: Short term & long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending, vision insurance, voluntary life
- Potential for loan repayment or signing bonus
Employment Type: FULL_TIME