Our Company is hiring motivated Sales Representatives the with potential to grow into a Sales Management position. We're looking for self-starters to join our Sales team in closing sales and winning business for the clients being represented. Does this sound like you?
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Accountability, Integrity, Professionalism, Innovation, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- Go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal.
- Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We're changing the world of work with our sales solutions that help our clients focus less on work and more on success.
As our next Sales Representative, you'll shadow an inside Sales Representative to learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and ultimately, win new business for Employer. Even better: We'll set you up with the tools, training, and support you need to connect with leads, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to Fortune 500. And when you make a name for yourself and employer, doors will open for advancement opportunities to a Sales Manager role, as well as industry-leading compensation and even luxurious trips.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Grow your skills while learning to build a network of key decision makers
- Turn prospects into loyal customers and raving fans while gaining experience with mining existing and prospective customers for referral business
- Cross-sell the client product by introducing other solutions to existing customers.
- Drive our business forward by supporting Sales Representatives with developing and executing sales strategies to prospects for Employer solutions
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Ability to interact with others through assertive, positive and persistent style
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Goal oriented and ambitious attitude with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to building a career path
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, b2b, labor, construction, seasonal contract jobs, retail sales, communications, retail salesperson, entry level customer service, entry level marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, business student, international business, bilingual, purchasing manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, entry level account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time entry level communications director, media relations, social media branding, consumer sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, entry level business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, internship, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, front desk, customer support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager