- Posted: 6 days ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Graphic Designer - ONSITE
Has the novelty of working on the home couch worn thin? Do you dread another ZOOM “creative session” popping up on your calendar? Is TEAMS an oxymoron? Is your fertile, healthy, inventive brain rebelling against remote concepting? Do you miss the socializing, mixing-it-up camaraderie of the office? The group provocateuring? The conjuring and ideating fueled by the power of the team? Do you revel in the smell and mess of white board marker pens and stinky beer? Well, we’ve got the place for you. A real office with a real team culture. Where busting ass and having big fun happens together — as in physically — on the same premises. All with the audaciously, but doable, collective goal of creating great work for great clients.
Our Brand Agency, V2Works, is seeking a full-time Seasoned Graphic Designer to join our team of Brandgineers. This is the perfect opportunity for you to collaborate with like-minds in a positive work environment to do fulfilling work. We're a group of focused, down-to-earth creatives who love what we do, and that makes us great at what we do. We promote a team dynamic that values respect and professionalism for the people we work with, while having fun at the same time.
At V2Works, you will be working on a multitude of projects — large and small — for clients from multinational corporations, to innovative start-ups and everything in-between. We are looking for design thinkers, not just design doers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Create original, smart, well-designed, creative pieces of work, using Adobe Creative Suite to design, layout and produce high-end print and web collateral including concepts, photography, illustrations, and proofing.
· Develop comprehensive marketing solutions and campaigns to meet client goals and objectives.
· Present strong creative to internal teams as well as client(s) with clear, concise and intelligent.
· Contribute to and produce a diverse mix of print and digital projects such as flyers, brochures, sales sheets, ads, catalogs, posters, trade show graphics, branding, logos, web banners, e-blast layouts, and more.
· Ongoing creation of comps, mock-ups, resizing, editing, revising rounds, and grammatical proofing of collateral.
· Keep consistent and accurate records of daily operations within our project management system including time worked, project status, and details pertaining to each project.
· Deliver compelling ideas and develop those ideas into tangible design solutions.
· Maintain electronic archives, filing system and image library of marketing materials.
· Communicate with Project Manager on a daily basis for scheduling and working on tight deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED AS A DESIGNER:
· Seasoned designer with minimum 5 years full-time experience (no college interns, no newbies).
· Advanced level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) on Mac OSX.
· A strong, diverse, up-to-date online portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions.
· Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
· Multi-Tasker with ability to respond quickly to multiple projects as well as strong time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to meet quick deadlines for projects all within budget and at optimum quality.
· Problem solver with attention to detail.
· Be 100% accountable for projects success.
· Expert in setting up files for both small and large format and preparation of print ready files with a strong understanding of the print production process.
· Solid understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory and other design principles.
· A good understanding of branding and the ability to adhere to established brand guidelines.
· A pioneering spirit and positive, "can do" attitude.
· Obsessive attention to detail and getting the job done right.
· A roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person who leads by example.
· A great sense of humor.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
We like to think we're no ordinary company, and believe we do top-notch work from just outside the city on the north shores of Lake Washington. In fact, our location is the secret sauce to a satisfying work-life balance and is one of the most powerful assets we have. V2Works is more than a workplace, it's a place where employees come first and reap the rewards of a balanced lifestyle. We go out of our way to make sure our team members can realize their potential by giving them a sense of belonging in a fun atmosphere, with a ton of outstanding perks and benefits, such as:
· Annual Outings & Activities for Our Team and Their Families (past outings include kayaking, river rafting, Cirque du Soleil, golfing, hiking and more!)
· Recognition Rewards and Annual Bonuses
· Frequent Wacky Days & Friendly Contests (including pumpkin decorating, pajama party, cookie exchange, pickle day, pot lucks, and more)
· Communal Candy Cache, Abundant Refreshments and Handy Kitchen
· Annual Holiday Dinner of Appreciation (All Team Members + One)
· Steady 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Work Schedule to Maintain a Work/Life Balance with Little to no Overtime
· Perfect Setting for Nature and Fitness Aficionados; directly on the Burke-Gilman Trail
· Centrally Located Office with Easy Access to I-5 and I-405; on Public Transit Route
· Close to Downtown Seattle without the Traffic and High Cost of Living
· Outstanding Compensation Package Includes:
· Amazing Wellness Package with full Health, Vision & Dental Benefits (very low co-pay & deductible)
· Paid Holidays and ample PTO to unwind and recharge
HOW TO APPLY:
This is your first test...
If you are a qualified candidate, please 1) email your resume, 2) cover letter, 3) salary requirements, and 4) link to your digital portfolio (this is a must) to: email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins please. Check out our website at: www.v2works.com.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Must be a US Citizen and able to work onsite.
V2WorksWhy Work Here?
Fun Company • Room to Grow • Great Benefits •
17605 80th Court NEKenmore, WA
Arts and Entertainment