V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
We have an immediate requirement for a Web Applications Programmer with our client in Tallahassee, FL.
This scope of work is for the development of new and existing functionalities required to support the Health Management system (HMS). Contractor will provide these services to the Florida Department of Health.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Contractor staff assigned to this scope of work must possess, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Methodology.
- 5 years of experience with the software development of web-based applications utilizing Intersystems Cache, .Net or Java.
- 5 years of experience with object-oriented techniques.
- 5 years of experience with formal software testing.
- 5 years of experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- 3 years of experience with source control software.
- 2 years of experience using SQL queries, JSON, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap and XML.
- 2 years of experience creating and maintaining databases.
Contractor will perform the following tasks in the time and manner specified:
- Create system designs and provide documentation for system feature enhancements and additions and bug fixes, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Modify and create application code and database code, ready for User Acceptance Testing, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Troubleshoot, determine and document resolutions to system issues identified by the HMS Support group and the Applications Management team, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Provide work estimates, communication and updates for Release Planning, Sprint Planning and Daily Scrum, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- Document application modifications and additions in a documentation repository, daily, as specified in the work tickets assigned by the Department.
- The Contractor, its employees, subcontractors, and agents must comply at all times with all Department data security procedures and policies in the performance of this scope of work as specified in the Data Security and Confidentially document attached to the purchase order.
- The Contractor will not be reimbursed for travel under this agreement.
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.