OSP Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
V1Fiber is seeking an experienced, cross-functional project manager that can lead multiple projects in relation to the construction and provisioning of service to V1Fiber’s customers. This position will have overall project responsibility and accountability to deliver quality products and services on time and within budget.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey as part of the application process: CLICK HERE
- Project Plan Execution
- Execute and deliver results that meet timeline and budget. Track current views, milestones, and task deliverables from a high level.
- Manage variances cross-functionally.
- Facilitate and conduct internal and external project meetings.
- Efficient and productive use of any and all tools; i.e. Google Earth, Excel, etc.
- Create project tracking mechanism, if required, to provide real time analysis of project status.
- Create detailed forecasts and resource models for current and future project workload support timing on temp. contractor support.
- Provide guidance and support to the Project Coordinators and provide additional support as required for large projects.
- Customer Interface & Coordination
- Provide timely project updates to internal and external customers.
- May be called upon to lead weekly, bi-weekly customer calls and/or meetings as required
- Conduct trend analysis of projects to identify road blocks and areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Minimum 5 years in project/program management experience.
- 3-5 years telecom network deployment experience.
- Budget management reporting experience.
- Project Management (PMI) certification preferred.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or comparable experience.
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Customer Interface experience
- Microsoft Office / Google proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled in program management report tracking development
- Relationship management - ability to develop and maintain productive stakeholder relationships
- Presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Customer focused – including internal customers
- Teamwork oriented
- Results driven
- Proven leader
AddressLee's Summit, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at V1 Fiber