This is a position, for someone who has exceptional IT and software application skills and is willing to be taught and to learn some of the most important aspects of the construction industry.
Reports to Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, & consultants
- Assisting with obtaining building permits and approvals
- Processing of Submittals and Shop Drawings
- Processing of Contracts and Purchase Orders
- Processing of Change Orders
- Processing of Close-out and Turnover documentation
Position Skills & Requisites Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical and IT skills including but not limited to the following:
o Office 365
- The willingness and aptitude to learn new IT skills and applications such as the following:
o Oracle (or similar products) Contract Manager, P6, Submittal Exchange, Sage
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up
- Possessing a Team Work attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexibility
- Experience with or exposure to construction industry software and applications is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Experience with or an interest in sustainability in construction and the built environment and a willingness to further your knowledge.
- Bilingual skills are an asset
- The desire to work in a technologically advanced office environment
- Advancement within the organization is available for the right person with ambition, goals, and desire to advance.
- A valid State Driver’s License is required
- A valid Social Security Number/Card is required
- A pre-employment Criminal Background Check will be conducted
- A pre-employment Drug Test will be conducted as well as random Drug Testing during employment
- Verifiable references will be required
Benefits and Compensation
- V. J. Scozzari & Sons, Inc. offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- It is helpful if you reply with your desired salary requirements
- Paid Vacation / Sick Days (scheduled and unscheduled time off)
- Paid Holidays/ Floating Holidays (used at employee discretion)
- Company provided Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company provided and Voluntary Health Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life Insurance and optional voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
Please Submit Resume, References & Salary Requirements