Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Primary Location – Belmont, California (Relocation is fine)
Mandatory: Backend “cloud” infrastructure, Mobile networks ,Automotive electronics.
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Senior Systems Engineer for our premier client in Belmont, California. This is a 6 month contract position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and Certifications »
- Valid driver's license is required.
Education and Experience »
- BSCS with MSCS preferred.
- Automotive electronics knowledge (4-6 years exp.).
- Embedded and integrated automotive systems, system level thinking.
- Knowledge of Backend “cloud” infrastructure, Mobile networks (SMS wake up, Extended data set, Minimum data set, etc.).
- Vehicle ECU coding experience and architecture including CAN and Ethernet/networking knowledge.
- Some coding experience in Linux, Apple and Windows OS environments.
- Latest consumer electronics interests, specifically mobile phones, tablets and computers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- How to use diagnostic tool to update ECU’s.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Motivated team player, with positive attitude and strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- System and concept validation.
- Create and update test procedures and plans in order to efficiently perform laboratory and test drives with a focus on North American market specifications.
- Test execution and coordination. Lab and field test.
- Communicate test contents and results to Group using advanced equipment and standardized systems for error reporting, prepare regular project status reports.
- Establish and maintain an error reporting database, cross-link objective quality results to other US specific test databases.
- Error and Bug-Fix verification.
- Ensure actuality and function of test setups (systems and vehicles), maintain and operate infotainment test-bench systems.
- Prepare vehicles for test drives.
- Build-up, package and integrate new prototypes into cars.
- System and error analysis.
- Pre-analyze system behavior in error situations.
- Derive reproducibility of system malfunction.
- Cluster and categorize error patterns.
- Use state-of-the art testing, logging and analysis tools.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Fast growing staffing company - endless opportunity! Great team and long term growth.
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations across the US and in India. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. V-Soft has a large quantity of expertise in-house complimented by on-demand talent via our IT staffing division.
V-Soft ConsultingBelmont, CA
WebsiteView All V-Soft Consulting Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.