Partner Support Specialist
Primary Location – Centennial, CO
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Partner Support Specialist for our premier client in Centennial, CO. This is a contract/contract-to-hire position in the electronic manufacturing industry.
Education and Experience »
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work under moderate supervision
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Order Processing: Processes customer orders accurately and timely by reviewing customer purchase orders for accuracy, pricing, part numbers and any other unique customer requirements; resolving any discrepancies with customer prior to order entry; entering sales orders accurately and quickly into the ERP system, working with shared services teams to resolve more complex issues on orders or customer requests.
- Takes ownership of issues and sees that they are fully resolved.
- Proactively resolves problem situations, often complex, with our suppliers and departments related to selection of source, price, delivery, etc.
- Manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.