Digital Operations Specialist
Primary Location – Madison, Wisconsin
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Digital Operations Specialist for our premier client in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a 9- 12-month contract position in the insurance industry.
Education and Experience »
- Experience handling multiple tasks and prioritizing with minimal guidance and instruction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in digital customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Core critical thinking skills including observation, interpretation, analysis, inference, and explanation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and analytical skills required, including the ability to effectively interpret and articulate customer problems and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in analyzing business challenges and making key business recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Troubleshoot customer issues and respond to callers in a timely manner - Navigate multiple systems to investigate
- Follow up with callers on a set schedule
- Work with development team to identify/investigate defects
- Maintain a list of current defects affecting customers
- Communicate known issues to other teams
- Coordinate planned outage messaging to users
- Look for opportunities to improve processes.