Data Scientist (GCP-Google Cloud Platform)
Primary Location – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking an Data Scientist (GCP-Google Cloud Platform) for our premier client in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is a contract position in the telecommunications industry
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- 3-5 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or related field preferred
- Experience performing analysis with large data sets in a cloud-based environment, preferably with Googles cloud platform.
- Experience in online and digital media data is preferred
- Experience with Google analytics; Adobe Analytics preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Strong coding skills and proficiency with data analysis tools and processes (Python, Java, R, SQL)
- Ability to understand and extract data from complex, disparate data sets
- Strong communication, data visualization and presentation skills (such as Tableau, Domo, DataStudio)
- Proficiency with Office tools: Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Become an expert of Xfinity Digital web and digital media data
- Advance data-driven decisioning across all media types in collaboration with digital media agency and internal team.
- Establish and implement guidelines and principles of data quality for digital media and web data within GCP
- Governance over data sets, data partnerships, and data usage.
- Getting hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform and technology/languages such as BigQuery, composer, airflow, to create media reporting and segmentation for media targeting
- Deliver insight and reports that drive data-informed programmatic media investment.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data and backend engineers, analysts, agency partner and internal data science team
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, engineering and product partners