V-Soft Consulting Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Location: Reno, Nevada
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Android Engineer client in Reno, Nevada. This is a full-time, direct hire position Information Technology & Services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Strong Kotlin Android programming background and mastery of design patterns to help engineers apply best practices.
- Experience in developing native mobile development framework.
- Working experience developing Android applications in Kotlin and Android Jetpack.
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs with scalable Auth strategies.
- Familiar to working with in an IDE such as Android Studio or VS Code.
- Working experience in Java Spring framework and ReactJS.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably bitbucket.
- Experience with build and deployments with FlexDeploy or Jenkins.
- Proven real-world experience with mobile web development.
- Cutting-edge application prototyping and development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus.
- Good communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Recommends most efficient way to produce new software applications. Evaluates progress and results of development efforts.
Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyzes and amends software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participates in software upgrades, revisions, fixes, and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Develops mobile and browser-based applications to support warehouse processes.
- Designs, develops, and documents specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop native mobile apps and browser based front end applications.
- Passionate about application development with a history of working with enterprise technologies, and leading the development effort, but also comfortable working with the development team within the code base.
- Working with a team to design and develop mobile and desktop warehouse solutions.
- Help maintain code quality and automation. Mentoring, inspiring and leading engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques.
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design including leveraging emerging technologies.
- Capable of upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions.
- Ready to get hands on if needed. Should have a broad level of skills in architecting solutions including mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, security, and cloud infrastructure.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented software.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
V-Soft ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Fast growing staffing company - endless opportunity! Great team and long term growth.
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations across the US and in India. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. V-Soft has a large quantity of expertise in-house complimented by on-demand talent via our IT staffing division.