Extensive horticulture knowledge, exemplary customer service and sales skills are required of this position!!!
The ability to work with architects, contractors, landscapers, property managers, etc. while communicating effectively in person & over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs is a must. Facilitating steps of the sale, going over landscape photos and layouts with customers, doing on-property design consults as needed, and learning their long-term and short-term goals as well as supporting customers in their planning process is essential.
· 3-5 years landscape sales experience (preferred).
· Strong horticulture understanding and background.
· Strong salesmanship with the ability to close sales confidently.
· Creative and innovative thinking with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s experience.
· Evaluating external design factors.
· Knowledge of V&P’s ever-growing products is a must as well as appropriately recommending them to our valued customers.
· Navigating and using various provided computer programs as selling tools.
· Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming feedback.
· Prospecting new customers.
V & P Nurseries commits to hiring returning veterans.
For additional information please visit: http://vpnurseries.com