Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Utz Quality Foods is looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customer focused team, and are currently recruiting for a Class B Mechanic Heavy to join our team of manufacturing professionals in Hanover, PA on third shift.
As a Class B Mechanic Heavy, this candidate will be primarily responsible for repairs to company owned/leased vehicles in accordance with the established company policies and procedures and other duties assigned by supervisor. This schedule will work Sunday-Thursday 8:30PM-5:30AM.
- Complete PM’s on company vehicles
- Assist with daily driver write ups
- Diagnose problems with company vehicles and make repairs as needed.
- Help maintain the garage in a clean orderly condition.
- All employees will work with management and fellow employees to ensure Food Safety programs are followed. Employees will be responsible to report food safety problems to a supervisor or manager for initiating action.
- The ability to diagnose and repair most mechanical problems with little or no supervision. This skill should be acquired with a minimum of 2 years mechanical experience.
- Able to work on cars and light trucks.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair mechanical or electrical problems on multiple makes and models of vehicles.
- Must be a complete general mechanic.
- Must own a complete set of mechanics hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 pounds.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- PA state inspection license helpful but not required.
Celebrating 100 years of Utz!
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday’s, and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages. We also offer an attractive benefit package that includes medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, an employer match 401k, profit sharing plan, access to the Utz Health & Wellness Center and our own Fitness Center. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Utz Quality