Service Maintenance Technician (Level 1)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Technician Level 1 - Full time benefited position.
As an entry-level Service and Maintenance Technician (Level 1) you will be working daily performing routine scheduled mechanical/technological maintenance and unscheduled emergency service & repair. On-call rotation is required. This job requires someone who is a natural self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced, fluid environment – A person who thrives on challenge and problem solving. If you enjoy identifying problems and quickly taking action to resolve them, you will do well here.
Key Duties Include:
· Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
· Inspect assembled equipment to ensure proper installation.
· Performs routine maintenance on equipment to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
· Tune and troubleshoot equipment, diagnose errors or technical problems.
· Assemble, align, repair, and install electromechanical equipment as necessary and according to manufacturer’s specifications.
· Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repair equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
· Operate system to demonstrate equipment and to analyze malfunctions.
· May assist in testing, servicing, tuning, adjusting, and repairing equipment.
· Consult with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports.
· Work with technical teams and share information across the organization.
· Improves existing technical documentation.
· Builds positive relationships with customers.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules and locations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to manage service calls in a timely manner while providing quality workmanship.
- Highly technical and hands-on, experienced in performing preventative maintenance to machinery using a variety of tools.
- Capacity to work independently and think creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
- A strong technical and mechanical background with solid troubleshooting skills.
- Electrical background is highly desired.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
Utron Systems, Inc.
U-tron is a turn-key provider of semi-automated and fully automated parking solutions, providing all related disciplines in-house: equipment, R&D and engineering, manufacturing, controls and software development, installation, integration, and on-going service and maintenance. U-tron brings to the market over 30 years of experience, innovation, and automation engineering excellence. U-tron provides state of the art parking solutions that enable significant real estate improvements for developers and architects, while delivering superior user experience and improved lifestyle to the system users.
Real EstateView all jobs at Utron Systems, Inc.