- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Utron provides state of the art autonomous parking solutions that enable significant real estate improvements for developers and architects, while drivers enjoy improved lifestyle and excellent user experience.
The Project Manager will be responsible for successful execution of assigned automated parking system projects. You will lead projects from conception to completion.
Responsibilities (not an exhaustive list)
- Develop detailed project schedules, on-site logistics, technical teams and subcontractors coordination.
- Implement project controls and milestones and closely monitor projects to ensure timelines are met.
- Manage budgets, requisitions and change orders.
- Excellent in communication with owners / contractors / architects and designers.
- Drive execution while adhering to quality control, customer expectations and contractual obligations.
- Provide regular overview to internal teams on project priorities, milestones, requirements, revised work plans and constraints to drive results.
- Review, verify completeness and approve submittals created by Utron design engineers prior to submitting to the client. Coordinate any needed changes if applicable prior to submission.
- Visit jobsites located in the US as needed (typically 2-3 days each trip about once per month or every 6 weeks)
- Other responsibilities as the need arises
- BS degree in construction management / engineering or related discipline and/or
- 5+ years proven work experience in construction project management (as a PM).
- Past automated material handling / elevators / conveyors industry experience or
- Electrical / mechanical project management experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Deep knowledge in MS Project, SAP, Bluebeam.
- Estimating experience (as an estimator or project manager) a must
- Must be able to cooperate with Utron’s Operations and Engineering via Teams and work well in a team environment geared for collaborative efforts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: Unitronics does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or staffing agencies. Unitronics will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Any unsolicited resumes submitted to Unitronics or its employees will be considered Unitronics property and to have been referred free of any charges or fees.
Utron Systems, Inc.
U-tron is a turn-key provider of semi-automated and fully automated parking solutions, providing all related disciplines in-house: equipment, R&D and engineering, manufacturing, controls and software development, installation, integration, and on-going service and maintenance. U-tron brings to the market over 30 years of experience, innovation, and automation engineering excellence. U-tron provides state of the art parking solutions that enable significant real estate improvements for developers and architects, while delivering superior user experience and improved lifestyle to the system users.
ConstructionView all jobs at Utron Systems, Inc.