Utopia Home Care has an opening for a Therapist (PT) Per Diem to assist clients throughout the Port Charlotte area. Therapists are responsible for directing, supervising, evaluating, and providing skilled therapy visits for clients in a home environment. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Responsibilities for Physical Therapist:
- Provide Physical Therapy (PT) visits to clients within their homes throughout the Sarasota County service area.
- Assist in creating a plan of care for clients in need of therapy services
- Identification of client and family needs for other home health services and referral for same when needed.
- Participate in discharge planning, in-service programs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Other tasks as assigned by branch Administrator
Requirements for Physical Therapist:
- Must be a Physical Therapist (PT) licensed in the State, preferably with two (2) years experience.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in home care.
- Must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health and have verifiable license.
- Bilingual language helpful (Spanish/ English)
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Familiarity with electronic patient/medical records a plus, but not required.
- Weekends a plus.