Data Management Specialist
Utility Vegetation Management Company Napa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $58,240 to $62,400 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our company is looking for a Data Management Specialist to join our team.
- Improves team documentation and project planning to facilitate intra-team cross training and provide greater transparency to the overall organization;
- Supports and completes management of data assets including data quality, tagging, catalog population, requirements intake, etc;
- Respond to customers- aid in establishing new dataflow and correct issues;
- Monitor dataflow to verify data is ingested into the appropriate repository;
- Coordinate and manage data management/normalization priorities
- Routine communication and coordination with CUF staff and management to ensure overall project object(s) are satisfied;
- Ability to visually monitor and manipulate all data flows
- Ability to dynamically adjust the data output to meet customer requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Understanding of Data Management tools
- Ability to train and educate external team members;
- Must be able to maintain clear and concise documentation of work;
- Strong verbal and written skills combined with proficiency with related software tools such as MS Office (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Utility Vegetation Management Company
Fast growing Utility Vegetation Management Company looking for seasoned professionals to help grow the company and themselves.
TechnologyView all jobs at Utility Vegetation Management Company