Human Resource Assistant
Utility Supply and Construction Company Reed City, MI
- Expired: September 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Utility Supply and Construction is seeking a self-motivated, career minded individual to join our Team as a Human Resource Assistant.
Our core philosophy on the HR Team is to exceed expectations through the development and empowerment of creative employees. More specifically, we seek great people who respect one another and believe there is great success to be found in working as a team. We value flexibility, creativity, and the ability to stay positive and have fun. Our Team Members are dynamic and thoughtful with an influential work style. We are looking for someone who possesses the aptitude to inspire others into action and to think innovatively about solutions, just like us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Employee Orientation & Onboarding (In-Person and Remote)
- Uploading and Updating Data into Company HRMS Software
- Benefit Coordinator
- Generating and Distributing HR Reports
- Verification of Employment
- Assist with Company Drug Testing Requirements
- Background Checks and License Verification
- Understanding of and Focus Toward Employee Engagement
- Job Ad Publishing and Recruitment
Important Skills & Abilities:
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of communication skills, enthusiasm, personal and professional ethics, and integrity.
- Detail oriented with excellent recordkeeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization.
- Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Related Field is Preferred
- A Strong Understanding of Human Resources
- Recent Experience Working in a Human Resource Department is a plus!
Utility Supply and Construction Company
AddressReed City, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Utility Supply and Construction Company