- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. (UPL) is a Natural Gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain Natural Gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry. Our core values include safety, customer focus, integrity, accountability, competitiveness, and enhancing shareholder value.
Utility Pipeline is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Business Development team at our Canton, OH office. This individual would expand internal and external communication by developing innovative marketing strategies. Day to day responsibilities will include spearheading advertising campaigns, event support, online promotions, and social media. Someone with a marketing degree and/or recent marketing experience is preferred. This is a fulltime, on-site position with benefits.
- Coordinate with Business Development team and other areas of the organization on how to better brand the company/outreach to new end users to grow business
- Maintain consistent corporate brand guidelines/brand awareness across all areas of the company
- Create and schedule social media posts on a consistent basis
- Analyze the effectiveness of social media and marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with third party vendors regarding website and social media trends
- Manage print ads with publications and ensure all deadlines are met
- Track progression of projects through the CRM and assist with employee/manager utilization
- Prepare for conferences, meetings, and industry events for sales team
- Implement new sales plans and promotional schedules to broaden marketing strategies
- Write content for social media and industry news articles
- Monitor customer response to determine focus of sales efforts and success of marketing strategies
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and social media platforms
- Experience in Canva or related design programs
- Basic understanding of Customer Management Systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Creative and professional content writing
- Ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude to develop marketing programs and materials
- Ability to coordinate advertising, online promotions, direct mail outreach, and social media platforms
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental Insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relaxed dress code
- And more!
For more information or to apply through our website, check out https://www.utilitypipelineltd.com/careers.
Utility Pipeline Ltd.
4100 Holiday St NW Suite 201 CantonCanton, OH
Get fresh Marketing Operations Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!