Utility Inspection and Maint.
Utility Partners of America Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
Utility Partners of America (UPA) is seeking highly motivated and safety-conscious individuals to join its team. We are looking for technicians to perform Inspection & Maintenance activities (i.e., Wood Pole Inspection, Pole Painting, Transformer Rehab, etc.) on various Utility Assets for various Electric Utilities throughout the Carolinas (NC/SC). This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and join a growing company with full benefits. All new hires will be given paid training, company phone, and company vehicle.
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION DURING THE WORK WEEK-(Mon.-Fri) Daily per diem and hotel lodging provided.
- Ability to lift to 40lbs.
- Ability to travel to various job sites. Monday-Friday on the road.
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Ability to work alone for periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors and withstand regional seasonal weather.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance on required workdays.
- Must have attention to detail
- Ability to work with handheld electronic devices
- Must have current and valid driver’s license
- Must pass employment background, drug test, and driving background check.
- Safely operate power tools and hand tools
- Follow standard operating procedures and company policies
- Read and understand maps
- Communicate with utility customers effectively
- Drive company supplied work vehicle safely
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans offered
- Vehicle & Phone provided for working hour use
- Paid Training, Uniforms, and Tools provided
- Training and support from every level
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
Utility Partners of America
As a leading Utility Solutions Provider, Utility Partners of America (UPA) supports a diverse array of utility focused services such as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Field Services, Home Warranty Programs, and Sales and Marketing Programs. UPA provides Utilities, Municipalities, Energy Cooperatives, Systems Integrators and Manufacturers with project management, trained and qualified resources, enabling technology, scalable resources and back office support. Our integrated approach empowers our clients to deliver a seamless customer experience. Utility Partners of America is seeking a talented individual to join our team. The candidate will provide outstanding workmanship and perform landscape restoration in Greenville, SC.
Energy and Environment