Customer Service Representative
Utility Partners of America Greenville, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
Customer Care Service Representative
Utility Partners of America is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to work five days, 40 hours a week.
**Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus**
- Building genuine connections with your customers and being a great ambassador for our client, all while listening to the customer anticipating their needs and offering solutions
- Arriving on time and adhering to your schedule
- Understands our products and services and offer the appropriate options to customers.
- Being an engaged customer advocate
- Meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Thinking on your feet and learning in an ever-changing environment
- Handling your customer’s needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction
- Accurately navigating and maneuvering through multiple computer applications and screens simultaneously
- Managing your time, recording it accurately and inputting it according to the company’s quality standards
- Actively engaging and participating in training and weekly coaching sessions
- Working on your own initiative and participating fully as part of a team under the guidance of a coach
- Adapting to constant change, i.e., program offerings, computer tools, process changes
- Being your best, on purpose, every time
- Have customer service experience.
- Possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a confident telephone manner.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Show a strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly.
- Are self-aware and understand the impact of your own performance and behavior.
- Are highly self-motivated without self-importance.
- Consistently act as a collaborative team player striving for the success of the business
- Have a passion for serving and can demonstrate tenacity and persistence.
- Are motivated by results.
- Communicate clearly and with confidence.
- Thrive when working within deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a positive rapport in challenging situations.
- Present yourself well with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
- Successful candidates will receive extensive training to ensure they are knowledgeable and prepared to handle customer issues. Training will begin on your first day of employment and is expected to last approximately five (5) weeks.
Basic / Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED obtained at time of application submission.
- One-year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), either by phone or face to face.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Associates degree desired
- 2+ years customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), preferably to include call center.
- Experience promoting products and services in a call center environment.
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner.
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers, handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times.
- Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Customer Care hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Shifts will be scheduled by customer taking into account call volumes and candidate’s availability.
- Must pass employment screening.
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans offered.
- Full Benefits Package after 60 days of employment.
Utility Partners of America
As a leading Utility Solutions Provider, Utility Partners of America (UPA) supports a diverse array of utility focused services such as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Field Services, Home Warranty Programs, and Sales and Marketing Programs. UPA provides Utilities, Municipalities, Energy Cooperatives, Systems Integrators and Manufacturers with project management, trained and qualified resources, enabling technology, scalable resources and back office support. Our integrated approach empowers our clients to deliver a seamless customer experience. Utility Partners of America is seeking a talented individual to join our team. The candidate will provide outstanding workmanship and perform landscape restoration in Greenville, SC.
7600 Pelham rd.Greenville, SC