***THIS POSITION WILL WORK IN THE ROCKS SPRINGS/WAMSUTTER, WY AREA***
Flatbed Transportation Semi Driver
Utility Fleet Services is one of North America’s premier mobile fleet repair companies. Utility Fleet Services is Headquarter in Heber, Utah. Utility fleet services specializes in utility equipment repairs. Services include, utility vehicle support on bucket truck, line truck, dirt moving equipment, cranes, water truck, and dump trucks. We are equipped with CDL employees for the moving and testing of equipment. We provide utility support and repair for the utility construction industry, with highly valued mobile capabilities. Utility Fleet Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. We are hiring for full-time position with comprehensive benefits package available including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k.
Minimum 1-2 years commercial driving experience must have Class A CDL and DOT medical card. Will operate day cab semi-truck, pulling 48 foot flatbed. May operate other types of power construction equipment, such as, derricks, shovels, tractors, or front-end loaders.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
- Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Inspect motor vehicles.
- Follow safety procedures for vehicle operation.
- Inspect cargo to ensure it is properly loaded or secured.
- Record operational or production data.
- Record service or repair activities
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as track hoes, backhoes, digger derricks, lo-drill, air drill, forklift, cranes, skid steers, line pullers, or line tensioners.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License
- Valid DOT Medical Certification
- Travel required for continued employment
- Pass pre-employment and other drug screenings
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Compliance with FMCSA, OSHA and other Federal, State, and local safety regulations.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Rock Springs & Rawlins, WY Area
Job Type: Full-time