Utilities Employees Credit Union Wyomissing, PA
- Expired: November 19, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) is searching for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible forthe fulfillment of all graphic design needs for the organization, including print, digital and multimedia design.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Create and/or maintain and revise all literature, forms, disclosures, brochures, newsletters and other general credit union informational materials to enhance and convey the credit union image and brand identity.
- Create and execute all digital and print promotional campaign materials.
- Support the production of digital and printed member newsletters.
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and best practices within graphic design and technology changes related to desktop publishing and printing through ongoing research.
- Create and maintain layouts and templates within UECU's email marketing and automation platform.
- Monitor industry trends, developments and reports and make recommendations for evolving the intranet/internet.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Graphic Design
- Experience with web design and user-interface design a plus
- Experience using an email marketing platform such as ExactTarget, HubSpot or Marketo a plus
- Copywriting experience a plus
UECU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $1 billion in assets. UECU has one physical location in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania that serves a nationwide membership base. UECU has been ranked as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation for over two decades. Our mission is to help our members improve their financial wellness through superior individualized service and convenient, high quality products.
We offer a welcoming working environment that promotes teamwork and individual growth, with a focus on our members, employees and community. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.