We are seeking a fun and ambitious Administrative/Reception/Travel Planner to join our team! Someone who LOVES to work and truly make a difference. This is a small company and your voice and opinion will matter if you prove to be someone who is well respected and of sound judgment. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.There will be multiple inbound and outbound calls and other daily/weekly office duties that we will need you to help with. This person is someone who is ready to be a valuable member of a great team and be a TEAM PLAYER. You will be sitting in the front greeting staff and occasional customers/vendors/homeowners and walk ins. You will be assisting the CEO, The sales team, The housekeeping manager and compiling reports including our weekly reviews report, helping with reservations and customer service and problem resolution. This position will be the gatekeeper to multiple businesses and will direct traffic and play an important role. There will be room for advancement for those who want to learn, help dive in and solve problems and prove themselves to be an invaluable member of our organization.
- Take many inbound phone calls, maintain a phone log and make outbound phone calls to guests, vendors and others
- Help support the sales funnel and direct sales calls to closers as well as non sales calls to the appropriate people
- Daily office upkeep including light cleaning, answer phones, assist managers, file, and maintain the appearance of the office
- Track inventory levels in the office for all cleaning, maintenance, and office supplies
- Oder necessary items to keep inventory at required levels. Send all receipts for purchases to Accounting.
- Assist the Accounting Department by gathering time sheets and invoices from staff and vendors
- Assist in the gathering of information for guest damages as well as facilitate the repairs and replacements of the items
- Assist with daily reservation system to keep all cleaning, maintenance, and inspection calendars up to date and accurate
- Assist with scheduling all outside vendors such as pest control, spa cleans, and other repairs as needed
- Coordinate all calendars and send daily to all staff, maintenance, cleaners, and outside vendors
- Grab the mail each day and disperse it accordingly throughout the office, including scanning, emailing, etc.
- Assist in Scheduling, Monitoring and Coordinate all Quality Control Items per home
- All other duties assigned by CEO, Managers of Sales, Accounting, Housekeeping & Maintenance Departments
- Scanning, faxing, emailing many different things to many different people
- Associates/Bachelors a plus but H.S. GED is acceptable
- Previous Hospitality Service would be really nice but not required
- This job will sometimes require evening and weekend duties but it would be rare.
- Previous experience in reception, sales, office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Great on Computers and very efficient typing, writing and editing
- Must be very punctual and extremely trustworthy and responsible or won't last long
Utah's Best Vacation Rentals
Why Work Here?Amazing company offering some of the nicest Luxury Homes in Utah from Park City, SLC, Moab and St. George. Alot of growth opportunity and a great culture. Check out our website at www.UtahsBestVacationRentals.com
Great rapidly growing company across the state of Utah in the vacation rental business who offer luxury homes. Growth Opportunities Galore!