This position supports training work performed across UTA, with additional emphasis on supporting the following areas: Corporate Training, Continuous Improvement, Bus Operations Training and Leadership Training. Assists in the development and implementation of training programs and content development. Oversees daily administration and technical support of UTA's Learning Management System (LMS). Technical subject matter expert on UTA's LMS software and training hardware interfaces with UTA systems. Researches software and hardware for use within training and oversees their implementation and administration; this includes training UTA personnel in their use and the development of documentation for use of said technologies. Analyzes current training processes and recommends best approach in adapting available technology and business processes to achieve business objectives. Develops training architecture and recommends best practices for training development and strategy. Provides data analysis and dash-boarding for supported areas. Acts as technical support for all proprietary UTA software utilized for training and development. Performs special projects as requested by Sr. Organizational Development Consultant, Training Administrators, Chief People Officer, or Sr. Manager of Culture & Talent Development.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, training, information systems, communications, or education or related field.
Three years relating to at least one of the following: project management, organizational design, developing and delivering training, or business administration.
- Process management and analytical thinking
- Event or meeting planning and execution
- Principles of teamwork and leadership
- Continuous Improvement Principles
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Publisher, and Visio
- Ability to troubleshoot technical interface issues
- SQL databases and architecture
- Form & workflow integration
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to see the big picture
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with outside agencies, consultants, and all levels of employees
- Work independently and as a team member
This job requires regular and predictable attendance.
- OR -
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
[UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and experience.]
Pay Rate: Starting at $57,372 annually based on qualifications.
Close Date: September 23, 2019 at 5 pm