Court Services Information Analyst
- Expired: September 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
COURT SERVICES INFORMATION ANALYST - ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS - SALT LAKE CITY
The Utah State Courts is not only recognized as one of the most technologically advanced court systems in the country, but also as a model internationally. Our Information Technology department provides multiple infrastructure systems, fully developed in-house, to streamline court operations which includes: three (3) unique case management systems, online payments, eFiling, document management, and in-chambers management systems.
Do you want to be part of an organization whose people are passionate about a bold and noble purpose? Do you have experience in data analysis such as creating data models and reports to support data analysis needs?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to join an energetic, mutually supportive, and visionary team as a Court Services Information Analyst. This team supports the mission of the Utah State Courts: to provide the people with an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.
As an Information Analyst you are an essential member of the Court Services team and you will:
- Work closely with Court Services and IT managers, staff and other analysts to provide data analysis services, ad hoc reporting and presentations to meet the needs of court staff and criminal justice-related agencies.
- Manage data sharing agreements with external partners.
- Manage data requests from internal and external clients.
- Write SQL statements to obtain data from court databases.
- Develop data test plans and validate data integrity to ensure high quality data is collected and accurately presented.
- Work in a team environment to review data initiatives and provide recommendations for improved information reporting to court data users.
- Develop measurement tools for policy makers.
- Work with court services staff to ensure quality control of data input from users.
- Analyze data for historical trends and develop forecast models where possible.
- Create data models using MS Access, Cognos or other databases or reporting tools.
- Develop and conduct training for research and management analyst staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses a Masters Degree with two (2) years of related experience OR a Bachelor's Degree with six (6) years of related experience.
- May be given to those with a degree in Business, CIS, Public Administration or a related degree. May also be given to those with extensive data analysis experience, those with data analysis experience within a public entity or those with court experience.
For more information on this position and others with the Utah State Courts please visit https://utcourts.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Utah State Courts
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Utah State Courts
Get fresh Court Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.