Utah Behavior Services is looking for Several Full-Time, LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC for our Central Wasatch Clinic located in Taylorsville, Utah. Mental health sessions are provided in multiple settings within the Salt Lake valley including, in the office, in homes, and in the community. Utah Behavior Services is committed to maintaining a highly qualified team of experts who are passionate about their work and can continue to pave the way for the families we serve.
Why work for us? We take care of our employees, so they can take care of the families we serve. Challenge yourself, in a cohesive team environment that allows you to Step up your Career so you can Step Into the lives of those who are in crisis! Broaden your Mental Health Career and let us guide you to your goals!
- Pay is dependent upon experience
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Health Benefits, HSA
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Sick days
- Travelcard available
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality behavior and mental health services in Utah. Individuals and families have access to the seamless coordination of services under one roof for Mental Health, Autism Services, Medication Management, Psychological Evaluations, and many other services. This approach cultivates a distinct and enduring change.
Our vision is to support each individual by making the most of Utah Behavior Services’ interdisciplinary and highly educated team of professionals (mental health therapists, behavior clinicians, and doctorate level professionals), united with a family-centered plan designed to realize their full potential.
Our Values are based on 5 distinct principles that define our actions in everything we do.
We Work as a Team where Honesty, Loyalty, and a Respectful culture is cultivated for employees and clients.
We expect Excellence, professionally and Aspire for Quality while continuing to raise the bar.
We are Tenacious by holding firm to our determination and perseverance.
We are Resilient, in keeping a positive, flexible and solution-focused attitude.
We Strengthen Families with Evidence-based practice that is realistic and integrated with our client's needs.
- Performing assessments for clients and developing detailed, comprehensive treatment plans.
- Providing collaborative services teaching and coaching parents, teachers, school counselors, and school administration to help the client be successful in generalizing skills.
- Possessing a clear understanding of Utah’s laws and ethical responsibilities regarding mandatory reporting.
- Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy with the ability to utilize a variety of evidence-based therapy models.
- Possessing strong proficient computer skills and ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Completing the required documentation of services and work performed within the timeframe of agency standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure cohesion of services and delivery of quality client care.
- Master’s degree (required), or higher from an accredited university/college in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Strong preference will be given to those who hold a current, unrestricted LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC license. However, consideration will be given to those who hold a CSW and are actively working towards obtaining LCSW credential, or similar clinical credentials.
- 1+ year of experience working in a mental health/clinician position. Preference is given to those with experience specific to working with clients with Autism.
- Must be comfortable and confident in working with children and adolescents.
- Firm understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder, related developmental delays, ADHD, and anxiety, as well as the dynamics of comorbid mental and behavioral health issues.
- If an offer of employment is made, the applicant must pass a Background Check and Drug Test.
- Working with Utah's Largest, integrated Mental & Behavioral Health team to further your clinical experience!
- Hours are flexible according to the needs of the client and the treatment team.
- Pay is dependent upon experience and negotiable.
- Must have own reliable transportation, with a valid drivers license.
- Job Types: Full-time (Mon-Fri) Minimum 30hrs. & Part-Time Minimum 15hrs
- The position is part-time initially while building caseload to full time.
- Benefits once full time include Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Ins. PTO, Holidays, Sick Days, Flexible Scheduling, Paid Training, paid CEU's, Tuition Assistance, Travelcard, available for those who qualify.
- Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year