*RELOCATION STIPEND AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ST. GEORGE UTAH*
UTBS Hiring the right people
Utah Behavior Services is looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Licensed Mental Health Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC) to work with our cohesive team at our St. George Clinic and in the homes of clients in the surrounding areas candidates that are within 6 months of obtaining licensed credentials are also encouraged to apply. Utah Behavior Services is committed to maintaining a highly qualified team of experts who are passionate about their work and can continue to pave the way for the families we serve.
(Clinical Locations Include: 1067 E. Tabernacle St. Suite 7)
UTBS Culture Stepping up and Stepping in
Why work for us? We take care of our employees, so they can take care of the families we serve. Challenge yourself, in a cohesive team environment that allows you to Step up your Career so you can Step Into the lives of those who are in crisis! Broaden your Mental Health Career and let us guide you to your goals!
Our Mission -
We are Dedicated to Creating Successful Children and Developing Strong Families by providing High Quality, Evidence-Based Behavioral Health Care Services.
Our vision is to support each individual by making the most of Utah Behavior Services’ interdisciplinary and highly educated team of professionals (mental health therapists, behavior clinicians, and doctorate level professionals), united with a family-centered plan designed to realize their full potential.
Our Values are based on 5 distinct principles that define our actions in everything we do.
- We work as a Team where Honesty, Loyalty, and a Respectful culture is cultivated for employees and clients.
- We expect Excellence, professionally and Aspire for Quality while continuing to raise the bar.
- We are Tenacious by holding firm to our determination and perseverance.
- We are Resilient, in keeping a positive, flexible and solution-focused attitude.
- We Strengthen Families with Evidence-based practice that is realistic and integrated with our client's needs. If our model and Company values sound like a match for your strengths and skills, please apply!
- Performing assessments for clients and developing detailed, comprehensive treatment plans.
- Providing collaborative services teaching and coaching parents, teachers, school counselors, and school administration to help the client be successful in generalizing skills.
- Possessing a clear understanding of Utah’s laws and ethical responsibilities regarding mandatory reporting.
- Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy with the ability to utilize a variety of evidence-based therapy models.
- Possessing strong proficient computer skills and ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Completing the required documentation of services and work performed within the timeframe of agency standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure cohesion of services and delivery of quality client care.
- Master’s degree (required), or higher from an accredited university/college in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology.
- Strong preference will be given to those who hold a current, unrestricted LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC license. However, consideration will be given to those who hold a CSW and are actively working towards obtaining LCSW credential, or similar clinical credentials.
- 1+ year of experience working in a mental health/clinician position. Preference is given to those with experience specific to working with clients with Autism.
- Must be comfortable and confident in working with children and adolescents.
- Firm understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder, related developmental delays, ADHD, and anxiety, as well as the dynamics of comorbid mental and behavioral health issues.
- If an offer of employment is made, the applicant must pass a Background Check and Drug Test.
- Working with Utah's Largest, integrated Mental & Behavioral Health team to further your clinical experience!
- All applicants must pass state and federal background checks (annually) as required by the State of Utah to work with children. Any items on driving record or background check may be cause for non-employment and will be handled on a case-by-case basis with Executive approval.
- Speak, write, read fluently in the English language.
- Must be comfortable using iPads and computers to use various web-based software systems for carrying out intervention programs, recording data, and adhering to company standards for scheduling and time submission. Must read and respond to multiple company emails per day. Must have access to an internet connection outside of work hours.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about children, families, Interventionists, staff and any other protected health information (PHI), in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA).
- The applicant must have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and registered transportation to and from client homes and UTBS office.
- A positive and supportive Attitude and Ability to work in the community, in center, and in the homes of clients, while maintaining cultural sensitivity to various client demographics, culture, beliefs, and values, while supporting in-home, in center and community settings. To include various community helpers and environment settings, and religious settings.
- Helpful experience: conducting discrete trial training, Pivotal Response training, use of applied behavior analysis procedures and experience with children. (Comprehensive training is provided to all new hires, regardless of background.)
- Hours are flexible according to the needs of the client and the treatment team.
- Pay is dependent upon experience and negotiable.
- Must have own reliable transportation, with a valid driver's license.
- Job Types: Full-time (Mon-Fri) Minimum 30+hrs. & Part-Time Minimum 15+hrs
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Ins. PTO, Holidays, Sick Days, Flexible Scheduling, Paid Training, paid CEU's, Employee Health Clinic, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance Program, Travelcard, available for those who qualify.
- Compensation: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications