Utah Behavior Services is looking for a Full-time or Part-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in our Cedar City Clinic.
Our Mission We are Dedicated to Creating Successful Children and Developing Strong Families by providing High Quality, Evidence-Based Behavioral Health Care Services. With UTBS Individuals and families have access to seamless coordination of services under one roof. This approach cultivates a distinct and enduring change. Our vision is to support each individual by making the most of Utah Behavior Services’ interdisciplinary and highly educated team of professionals (mental health therapists, behavior clinicians, and doctorate level professionals), united with a family-centered plan designed to realize their full potential. Families are strengthened by receiving evidence-based services that meet the various needs of each member, and the family as a whole. Services are most effective when provided by a coordinated, multidisciplinary team of professionals. When integrated services such as medication management, counseling, and in-home family support are all working together, results are effective and change occurs faster. In-home counseling services are provided for those who are unable to meet in the office. If our model and Company values sound like a match for your strengths and skills, please apply! Why work for us? We take care of you, so you can take care of the clients.
Incentives can Include:
- Relocation bonus available
- Tuition Assistance Program available
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K available
- Provided CEU's
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Internships are available for applicants within 6-month of testing for BCBA.
- Conducts detailed and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Designs and supervises behavior analytic interventions.
- Effectively develop and implement appropriate assessment and intervention methods for use in unfamiliar situations and a range of cases.
- Seeks the consultation of more experienced practitioners when necessary.
- Teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis.
- Supervise the work of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and others who implement behavior analytic interventions.
- Analyze supervisee performance to evaluate areas for improvement, and communicates these things in annual reviews with staff.
- Develop behavioral recommendations to improve the performance of supervisees.
- Problem-solve with team members when insufficient client progress toward behavioral targets and outcomes is observed.
- Attends continuing education conferences/workshops, reviews current academic literature in the area of specialty, and provides staff, parent, and sibling training based on ongoing knowledge attainment.
- Maintain adequate client records and record services provided to clients according to UTBS record-keeping standards.
- Promote a therapeutic environment for all clients when designing and carrying out treatment plans.
- Attend supervisor and director meetings as directed.
- Able to provide own transportation when carrying out job duties on behalf of UTBS; may be asked to provide transport to clients.
- May be asked to work irregular hours in extenuating/emergency circumstances.
- Visit clients at home, at school, or office-based treatment sessions.
- Use the UTBS network server, computing devices, accounts, service platforms, etc., as required to document service delivery.
- 1-2 years experience providing direct services as a Behavior Technician
- Current BCBA certification
- Pay is dependent upon experience available for negotiation.
- Scheduling is dependent upon your need and availability for full or part-time.
- Pay Range $52,000 - $73,000 annually