Utah Behavior Services is looking for a Full-time Administrative Assistant to work at our Taylorsville office located at 5558 S. 1900 W. Taylorsville, UT 84118. As an Administrative Assistant, you are a key member ensuring that office operations run smoothly, assisting our Directors, Supervisors, Staff, and being the initial point of contact for Clients. UTBS is looking for an ambitious, self-starter that is willing to learn and that can represent our team and our values of Excellence, Tenacity, Teamwork, and Resiliency all within the common goal of strengthening the families. We are Dedicated to Creating Successful Children and Developing Strong Families by providing High Quality, Evidence-Based Behavioral Health Care Services.
Customer Service, answering phone calls, assisting directors, HR Manager, and Staff with various office tasks. Performing a Client intake, managing co-pays, and health insurance inquiries, collecting mail, shipping and receiving mail, Scheduling and Interviewing potential employees, inventory of office supplies, creating client files and keeping the client waiting areas clean and organized. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the center as well as being the initial point of contact for clients coming to the center. Multi-tasking, proactive problem solving, and being a flexible team-player is a must.
Work Schedule: Tentative for now shift will either be 9am-5pm or 11am-7pm
Monday - Thus from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an office setting.
- Self-Starter who can communicate and is eager to learn.
- Associates Degree Preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competent, professional, excellent written/verbal skills.
- Ability to learn new software and technology as well as independently problem solve.
- Ability to work with the pressure of numerous deadlines.
- Perform a variety of secretarial skills.
- Experience as an office manager is not required but will be strongly considered.
- Hourly $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Medical Insurance
- HSA available
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick days, Paid Holidays