UX Designer (Remote)
- Posted: March 10, 2022
Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate and engage with customers. With cutting-edge AI and robotic process automation technologies, Ushur is committed to providing the best enterprise solutions for our customer's success. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls driven by expensive manual resources, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur's platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by employing the best of web, mobile, data science, and data analytics technologies. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to make a positive impact on our customers' business!
Ushur is looking for a rockstar UX Designer with Visual Design chops to help us take our experiences to the next level. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and will be able to think through usability, flow diagrams, and interaction models. Must possess visual design capabilities to help create a visual hierarchy with typography, color, space, iconography, etc. Will be tasked to create wireframes, mockups, and finished design specs and assets for engineering to bake into the product.
- Create innovative solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges, including mobile, desktop/web, system, and conversational interfaces
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Help define and refine user personas
- Plan and define the strategy for the direction of future iterations
- Conduct user-testing of sample applications and websites to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Build storyboards and mockups to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Work with engineers to understand technology capabilities and constraints that may impact the execution of the design
- Experience working in Enterprise-grade SAAS and crafting delightful and validated customer experiences.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX designs & assets for product development using a modern design system like FIGMA.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams: Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and ability to communicate usability expectations from a user/persona perspective
- Proficient with industry-standard interaction and visual design programs such as Sketch, FIGMA, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating user journeys, storyboards and site maps.
- Experience working with startups is a bonus
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a competitive compensation plan, holistic medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to you, compelling stock options, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Ushur is an equal opportunity employer. At Ushur we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be successful. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ushur