Cashier- Pasadena Restaurant AM & PM Full Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Areas: Front of the House
Immediate Supervisor: Restaurant Management Team
Urth Caffé started in 1989 as the first heirloom and organic coffee company in the USA. Urth is a strong, growing company with a bright future filled with many exciting opportunities. We are always looking for great, kind, hardworking people to join our team and become a part of the growing Urth Caffé family! We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Supervisors may assign additional responsibilities and the responsibilities may change as the needs of the business change.
As a valued member of the cashier team you will add value by working in one or all of the areas of work below. We provided a brief description of the positions. Upon hire a detailed job description will be provided. The description below is not all inclusive it is a brief summary.
1. Host greets every guest and answer their questions. Host hands out menus to guest and provides traffic control for eat in and take out orders.
2. Cashier answers any questions the guest may have about menu items, accurately takes their order, suggestively sell items as appropriate, and ensures that customer is 100% satisfied with their order. Order taking can be in store or via phone for pick up or delivery orders.
General and Safety:
- Use safety belt and safety shoes at all times.
- Use hand truck to move or lift anything over 15 lbs.
- Must perform physical activities in a variety of environmental conditions that require moderate strength including climbing, lifting, balancing, walking and handling of materials. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- The position requires lifting of 25 lbs. anything over 25 lbs. assistance will be given to you.
- Watch for wet floors and spillage, put signs and dry immediately.
- CLEAN AS YOU GO! Watch for food, debris and objects on the floor.
- The position requires the employee to be friendly and courteous.
- Our Guests always come first!
- At all times SMILE!
- The ability to lift 25/pounds regularly & un-assisted
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to safely climb ladders
- The ability to work in cold temperatures
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day
- The ability to perform repetitive standing, walking, squatting, bending, kneeling, twisting, stooping, balancing, reaching, pushing
Pay Range: (Pay ranges applicable to CA locations only)
· $17.00 Minimum- $18.00 Maximum
Urth CaffeWhy Work Here?
Great incentives & opportunity's to grow within the company !
Urth is a strong, fast pace growing company with a bright future filled with many exciting opportunities!!
594 E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena CA 91101Pasadena, CA
Websitehttp://www.urthcareers.com View all jobs at Urth Caffe
Get fresh Front House Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.