Hiring now for immediate Assistant General Manager opportunity for our Pasadena location. An Organic, successful, growing restaurant group is looking for an dependable, fast and ambitious AGM looking to advance his / her career and want to join a nationally - awarded fast-casual restaurant.
The AGM will report directly to General Manager and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the cafe. The AGM will need to direct operational excellence, hire and train quality employees and achieve the overall objective of the cafe in building sales, the team and providing the highest quality of customer services in the industry.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Takes the management leader position by defining responsibilities, authority, direction and goals.
- Understands how to implement all policies, procedures, standards, specifications and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all foods and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards. Also introducing training new food and beverage items.
- Company shift objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance, facility, sanitation and cleanliness are achieved through training of team members and creating a positive and productive working environment.
- Defined labor cost systems and procedures are used enabling the management team to achieve labor cost objectives.
- Defined food, beverage and operating expense systems enable the management team to achieve cost objectives.
- Managers, Kitchen Managers and Team Members receive training that enables them to meet their job descriptions.
- At least 3 years of general management experience, in fast pace, high volume restaurant.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity.
- Minimum High school or GED
- Successfully pass a medical background
- Successfully pass a background check
- Successfully pass a Drug & Physical
- Be able to work at least 5 shifts per week on a rotating basis morning and evening shifts and be available weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Be able to work/train in different locations around L.A.
- Must have a license and clean Driving record
- Work is repetitive standing, stooping, squatting, bending, kneeling, twisting
- $22 - $24 per hour + overtime + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sick time
- Meal benefits