Position – Senior Financial Analyst - # 9358731
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract
· Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for managing end to end FP&A process, delivering value-added business analysis and insights and providing highly visible financial and business support for the regional VP's for the Global Marketing Organization.
· Plan and manage operating budget and variable marketing budget for VP of Regional teams.
· Provide recommendation to optimize investment supporting business growth.
· Provide weekly and quarterly outlook and forecast updates to budget and create quarterly reports on impact of business.
· Provide adhoc analysis as required.
· Demonstrated FP&A experience supporting Business Unit or Marketing organizations
· Demonstrated Business Acumen Action/results oriented - lead logically and predictably with high degree of drive towards action and outcomes
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Outstanding business partnering skills, develops & preserves positive relationships across org while driving business insight.
· Must be able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced changing environment
· Systems expert: Excel, Tableau, Anaplan, Power BI, Powerpoint
· FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
· POWER BI
· PRESENTATION SKILLS
· BUSINESS ANALYSIS
· BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
· FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
· MICROSOFT EXCEL
· MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
· MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
· STRATEGIC PLANNING
· TABLEAU SOFTWARE