Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12 Months+
The Global Growth team is responsible for marketing to customers through digital marketing channels. The team owns a variety of areas including search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, partnership relations, display advertising, evergreen email campaigns, real-time bidding, mobile and social marketing and related analytics and market research. In addition, they play a key role in delivering compelling and inspiring marketing content that sustains activities to acquire and retain customers.
Within Global Growth, our Channel Partnerships Group is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to play a key role in increasing the efficiency and efficacy of the Partner Marketing platforms and processes.
The right candidate will have strong technical marketing skills, particularly around process systems, web platforms, familiarity with email automation programs, and will be comfortable reading and writing HTML. S/he will be organized, able to manage multiple work streams, and a have a collaborative approach working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
This contract position will report to the Global Customer Experience Manager and be based in Bellevue, WA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate email communications (trafficking) in Jira and through other channels
- Shared administration responsibilities for Salesforce, particularly managing our use of Pardot and Sales Cloud/CRM functionality
- Performing QA for marketing materials across digital channels
- Own reporting related to efficacy of marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives
- Experience with Salesforce and familiarity with email automation required
- Familiarity and experience with digital marketing required
- Experience with HTML preferred
- Exceptional skill working across different types of teams and managing to outcomes in complex & often ambiguous environments
- You have worked on distributed teams and are comfortable with inherent challenges, and are creative in approaches to getting things done
- Proven ability to achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects
- Innate interest in how and why things work the way they do. You are curious.
- A keen sense of how to approach complex problems – asking the right questions and getting to consensus quickly
- You can quickly and efficiently find the stories in data sets, and present the stories clearly and confidently
- You take ownership - when you see things like processes that could be better or tasks that are at risk to not be completed, you step in, raise awareness, and work with the team to make sure we achieve optimal outcomes.