What you'll do:
● Partner with growth design, marketing, and content teams to produce high-quality, multi-touchpoint creative and collateral for partnership based feature launches, marketing campaigns, and growth campaigns
● Extend our brand and visual system to microsites, sales enablement materials, and a variety of digital, print, and editorial surfaces, while honoring how our brand works alongside our partner brands.
● Support senior designers to produce and adapt creative across multiple surfaces: social, landing pages, onboarding and education, feature discovery, blogs and editorial, marketing materials, emails, and notifications
● Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
● Work with localization partners to ensure creative campaigns are appropriately modified for multiple global markets and audiences.
What you need to succeed:
● BA/BS or above in a design-related field, or comparable work experience
● 3+ years experience as a designer bringing brands to life across multiple channels
● A thirst to learn about how your designs perform and appetite to iterate based on data, insights, and customer learnings
● Imagination! You’ll be interpreting and working with a vibrant brand direction and copy, and need to have strong and speedy vector illustration capabilities. A playful and whimsical approach!
● Excellent communication skills and desire to partner with teammates in the office. Experience with working with a design organization, regularly incorporating feedback, and applying and contributing to a design system.
● A desire to learn and grow in your design career, and motivation and excitement about creating a pilot set of design solutions that could be templatized, scaled, and duplicated for new efforts.
● Familiarity with web and mobile paradigms, and designing and scaling for various social media channels
You must have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and marketing or merchandising design work to be considered for this position.
It’s a bonus if you have experience with:
● Subscription products showing high user growth
● Unbounce, Braze, and/or similar campaign/growth products
● Designing experiences that include multiple brand systems coming together