Job Title: Energy Customer Service Representative
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 3+ months (possible extension/conversion)
A large solar client of ours will provide engaging and informational interactions to existing and prospective customers on the benefits and advantages of energy products. The Advisor will adaptively target specific talking points for energy products dependent on the audience. We expect members of this team to become experts in our client's products and processes while also developing the acumen needed to excel in communicating about non-residential energy products. As a Energy Advisor you will identify and pursue inbound inquiries and provide resolutions to customer questions. You will drive a high volume of pipeline activity in order to meet or exceed monthly orders, fulfillment targets, and service level objectives. Via education and inspiration, the Energy Advisor will epitomize the low-touch, on-demand customer support order experience our client has created and always represent our top-tier brand with the highest integrity. The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. It is our client's mission to accelerate the World's transition to sustainable energy.
• Client Interaction: Communicate with our prospective and repeat customers to nurture and prepare them for an energy product purchase or fulfillment of an existing order. We want customers to feel comfortable and excited about joining and rejoining the family. Communication with current and prospective customers occurs in the form of inbound and outbound calls, SMS, email, and chat.
• Follow-up: Receive and respond to inbound requests to learn more about new orders for products as well as existing projects underway. The purpose is to assess the customer's needs, quickly identify a solution and deliver a resolution that exceeds customer expectations. Coordinating with internal teams to secure information and relay as needed is required.
• Inspiration: Influence customer purchases of our client's products by aiding a "buy in” to the company brand, including company mission, business model and no-stress educational approach to order obtainment and fulfillment.
• Achieve both personal and group monthly metric targets.
• Plan: To maximize and leverage productivity including phone time, pre-call planning, adhering to activity metrics, and call structure control for inquiry qualification and objection handling.
• Provide feedback and recommendations on communication efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients.
• Participate in company meetings and customer events.
• Master industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
• Flexibility: Able to quickly start new projects and transition to new assignments for short and long periods of time
• Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
• Self-motivated and passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated and collaborative sales environment
• Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts.
• Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, and customer relationship management.)
• At least one year of full sales life cycle or project management experience with a proven track record of success in a quota-driven environment; business to consumer experience is a plus. A four-year college degree may be considered in lieu of experience
UrsusUrsus, Inc. is a privately held leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through innovative cloud, I.T infrastructure and talent services and solutions.Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. We place the highest priority on understanding unique client needs first, ensuring mutual, best-fit success and integration of people, service and product. Learn more at www.ursusinc.com.