Shift: Report to work Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 3:30pm. (Schedule can be 6:30am – 3:00pm if a 30 minute lunch is taken rather than an hour.)
The Business Development Researcher will be conducting market research via telephone in the veterinary and pet hospitality industries.
- Research accounts using website resources and phone call surveys to record data in Salesforce.
- Meet quotas based on project needs.
- Utilize RingDNA to conduct follow up calls on research and record in Salesforce.
- Communicate with research supervisor to ensure data is recorded accurately.
- Assist on any additional ad-hoc research projects as needed.
- Demonstrate understanding of data being collected.
- Incorporate results of audit reviews to continually improve quality of work.
- Work with deal team to perform research requests.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- RingDNA or other auto-dialer experience a plus.
- Type 35 WPM.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proper use of grammar and correct spelling.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus.
- Experience in an office environment a plus.
- Basic Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret information and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- During Stay at Home order role will be remote, work from home.
- Laptop will be provided.